Welcome to Visi Technologies LLC
Visi Technologies LLC was founded out of a vision to dramatically change the way in which we view information and interact with that information regardless of its source, location or industry and to produce the next generation of conferencing and collaboration systems. Through this vision and evolutionary platform Visi Technologies LLC have created Vistime, the world's easiest to use multi-file format real time viewer for powerful collaboration and online meetings.
Vistime is rapidly capturing global market share of major verticals such as Healthcare, Engineering, Construction, Building & Design, Resources - Mining, Oil & Gas, Exploration, Energy, Education, Advertising & Media, and Government.
Featured Product - VisTime
Vistime is a software product that allows a licensed session participant to invite colleagues, clients or any number or nominated participants into a secure session during which, all involved will be able to simultaneously view and interact with any supported document, image, video or 3D image through a simple and common interface, without the need for the originating software.
- Feb VisiInc Launches North American Channel Sales Program
- Dec Visi MMR PRO Case study
- Dec Visi Technologies and Burkhart Dental Services launch first end-to-end paperless document management solution
- SeptVisiInc PLC to Acquire VIA3
- SeptCRN EDM
- AugVisiInc Facilitates Premier Global Collaboration Pilot Trials for EFISDS.
- AugVistime Featured on Web Conferencing Council Website
- JunVisiInc PLC announces Open Inventor Integration into Vistime
- JunMMR Licence Agreement
- JunVisiInc PLC and Agilis Associates sales agreement
- JunVisiInc and MMRGlobal Announce Agreement to Launch PHR on Vistime in Australia - PDF
- MayVisiInc PLC Lists on Frankfurt Stock Exchange - PDF
- FebVisiInc Announces Future Listing Date for Frankfurt Stock Exchange - PDF
- JanVisiInc Announces Major Trial in European Healthcare Collaboration Market - PDF
- Aug Zernike VisiInc Innovation Partnership - PDF
- Aug CRN Review of Vistime heading to Frankfurt - PDF
- Jul Vistime for Sharepoint release - PDF
- Jun Sharepoint front page Sharepoint Mag USA - PDF